Friday, December 5, 2008

Here's a quick one...

It's been a great day in our home. We took my 4 year old daughter to get her ears pierced, she was so brave. She didn't cry, but we could see that she was really fighting the tears, which actually made it almost harder to watch. She had begged for 2 weeks straight already for earings so we thought maybe it was time. Now she's in love with them and showing them off to anyone that'll look. After that we took our kids to a hockey game which was hosting it's annual teddy bear night. I love to watch all those teddy bears hit the ice, it's insane.

But onto my card, I saw a simular card on SCS and I thought it would make for a really quick but elegant card. This card really does look so much better IRL. I added dazzling diamonds to the centres of all the snowflakes and it really doesn't show up very well in the photo.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: SU Kraft, dsp unkown
Other: Dazzling diamonds, crystal effects, ribbon from Michael's loonie bin

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone's having a great weekend!

No comments: