Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas

It's been a while since I last posted, life has been crazy in our household. We are moving up north, 10 hrs north to be exact and so my Dh is already up there with his new job, and also house hunting. Well I think we finally have a house, but it's been such a wierd season for us so far. We are doing some renovations to the house before we sell or rent, so that has me busy, I've been sick for over a week now, the kids are all sick, my daughter slammed a car door on her finger yesterday so it's all blue, and the list goes on and on. I was actualy kind of relieved when I got the call this morning that school had been cancelled, even though that means Janae's pre-k concert will be cancelled too. So my postings might become sparse over the next month or so. My DH has about 3 weeks off over the holidays and so we thought we'd try to be packed by then so that we don't have to make the trip twice. I'm already dreading the thought of packing my finally organized scrapbooking room. But I'm really hoping the new house will have a bright office for my next room.

But onto some cards that I've been working on. We had a ladies cookie exchange in our church last night and we gave the ladies the opportunity to try there hand at cardmaking. We kept the cards simple and easy for a beginner. I won't post the recipe for these since there are quite a few and I'm really not feeling that well. If you want to know any details please ask, and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone's having a great Christmas season!



No comments: