Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's Your favourite Colour?

It's a question that gets asked often as a child, and still gets asked as a grown up. Why do I ask this? Because I'm sure by now you all think my favourite is black, lol. Seriously, I have no favourite colour but it seems like it makes it into my life a lot. Even when I go buy clothing, I find a style that I really like, but it only comes in black. I find a card that I really like, but it's made using black. You get the picture.

And now on to my card, my black card, lol. I saw this card made by Leanne Pugliese and loved how striking the flower was left uncoloured. And you'll notice the new embossing folder too, love how beautiful this one is, and how pronounced! The flower was stamped on Very Vanilla twice and then I used a circle die on the one image, just slightly cutting off the top of the flower. I cut out just the flower head on the second image and popped that up with dimensionals over the first image.

I'll also mention that the Because I Care stamp set is one of many door prizes at my Catalogue Kick Off party on the 13th! Come join me, scroll down to yesterday's post to see the flyer!

Stamps: Because I Care, All Holidays
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, DSP - Newsprint
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Black Brads, Black Ribbon

Have a great day!
Tina

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! I don't think it would have the same dramatic effect if it were not just black and white!

Julie Marshall said...

Oh....I LOVE this too! I might just have to CASE. Beautiful. TFS.

CherylQuilts said...

Saw Julie's CASE of this on SCS. What a beautiful card -- so dramatic with the B&W! TFS!