Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Time

Hi everyone! It's a bit of a blah day in our home today, my one son is feeling a little under the weather today and I must be getting old because my body is screaming for me to take a nap and I keep saying no, lol.

Of all the stamp sets staring at me waiting to be used, I went with a baby one last night, lol. Go figure. I stamped the teddy and tees with black ink on water colour pp and then coloured the teddy first with Crumb Cake ink and then used Early Espresso in the shadows. The baby tees were done using a blender pen, it's my preferred tool for colouring smaller areas.

I sponged the edges of the paper with some more Crumb Cake and then used hemp twine for my "wash line". I was really hoping to find some of those little wooden clothes pins at the dollar store but found nothing. So for now the tees and teddy are popped up on dimmensionals.

Stamps: Teddy & Train, Baby Tees, Baby Bundle
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, DSP-Elegant Soiree
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Baja Breeze,
Other: Neutrals Brads, Hemp Twine

Have a great day!
Tina

2 comments:

Allison said...

So cute! Love how everything is hanging from the twine!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Beautiful! I love it :-)