Thursday, March 11, 2010

What a Beautiful Day

Spring is really starting to show itself! We've had a few days of plus degree weather and it's been lightly drizzling for a few days now which has really helped to melt the snow. Plus it's a little foggy which makes for such a peaceful day. I absolutely love rainy or foggy days!

For those of you that were wondering about the Easter basket that I posted a few days ago, I added some photos to that post and also the dimmensions for the basket, so scroll down if you want to make them yourself.

Ok, on to my card. I tried my hand again at this Pure Innocence stamp set, such a cute set. I paper pierced the dress and lightly sponged Baja Breeze for the sky while the paper was still in the Nestability. I have to say I prefer sponging the sky over watercolouring it. I should add that I stamped the image on plain computer pp and cut it out to use as a mask while sponging the sky.

To finish it I added a little dab of crystal effects to her hair clip and did some faux stitching around the edges.

Stamps: Pure Innocence
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Kraft, Whisper White, Water Colour pp, DSP-Murifield
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa,Basic Black
Other: Baja Breeze Ribbon

Have a great day!
Tina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that litle girl, Tina! And really love that sentiment!!! Wheeee!!!

Anonymous said...

Is that a Spampin Up stamp? Very nice!