Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If this was my real job...

I'd be fired without compensation, lol. So sorry for my lack of posting lately, I lost my mojo. We first started off with our daughter getting strep, than our sons both got it. Just when I think we're finally back on track, we start the pink eye circle. I'm sure most mothers right now are shuddering at the thought, lol. And it's not that the kids were demanding, they're at an age where they just veg on the couch until they feel better, but it was just enough for me to lose my interest in stamping for a little while, okay, maybe a long while. My plan is to get some stamping done before we head to Alberta for Easter.

Today's card is one of the cards that we made at our club last night. I don't know what the technique is called but it showcases how you can heat emboss with all of our classic ink pads, LOVE it. The flowers were all heat embossed and popped on the little squares with dimensionals.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Eastern Blooms
Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Basic Black
Other: Black Brads

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Tina

No comments: