Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am in Looooooooooooooove

I tease my husband sometimes that he has to compete with my love of stamps and all things stamping, lol. Thankfully he has a sense of humor and gives me a big smooch, (You can almost hear my kids going "eeeeeewww"!

But seriously! I am in love with the new Occasions mini. Wow, I love the new stamps, the clear acrylic blocks, all the new dsp!! My brain doesn't know where to start. So I opted to case a card that I found on one of my favorite blogs, only problem is, I'm not sure which one it was (sad, I know). It was either from "Pickled Paper Designs" or "Just give me Stamps". But as soon as I saw her card I knew I wanted to try that same card with SU's new Beautiful Wings embosslit die.

This was such an easy card to make, well it took me a little longer because I kept quietly gushing to myself about how beautiful the butterflies were, lol. Shh, don't tell my husband or he'll really think I've lost it! The middle piece of cardstock was embossed with Backgrounds 1 texture plates, love the effect it gives.

Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Rhinestone Brad, Beautiful Wings Embosslit die, Texture Plates

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Tina

No comments: