Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Evidence is gone...

Yesterday I spent the morning cleaning up all the Christmas decorations, and boy was there a lot to clean up. But when you're done it feels so clean and refreshed, I can't believe how much dust can collect on the decorations in such a short period of time. And my DH decided to take the kids snow sledding while I am baking us a little treat that I'm sure won't last for very long, our kids don't stop eating. Ever, lol.

But enough rambling, on to the card. I made this card once again using the new Abundant Hope stamp set, love it! I watercoloured on watercolour paper using SU! ink pads and my aqua painters, very easy. I used Old Olive on the leaves and stem and then used Always Artichoke to give a little deeper shading for the shadowed areas.

Stamps: Abundant Hope
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulance, Old Olive, Watercolour pp, DSP-Cottage Wall
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, So Saffron, Always Artichoke
Other: Grosgrain Ribbon

Have a great Sunday!
Tina

No comments: