Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow

I say wow today for two reasons, one being that I just found out how many calories my supper had. Yikes, you would think that noodle soup would be low in calories but not the mennonite style soup. It's basically just a big bowl of homemade egg noodles with homemade chicken soup broth. Plus I had a taco sandwhich to go with that, let's just say it's over half of your daily calorie allowance eatin in one meal. I'll have to take a looooooooooooong walk today, lol.

My second wow is a much more exciting one! Stampin' Up! released their sneak peak of the new catty coming out in July and wow are the new in colours beautiful. I spent way too much money today but hopefully it'll all pay off once I get going over here. The hostess sets are so beautiful, ones that you would love to be able to purchase. I cannot wait to get my hands on the new catalogue and see everything. Now I have to patiently wait for my preorder to arrive...tapping my foot.

Since it's been a while since I lasted posted a card I figured I better get to it today. I made this card last week already but didn't have the mojo to post it. I'm used to having an actual room that I call my own, shelving everywhere, paper racks, etc. Now I have it all crammed in our kitchen pantry. So whenever I want to make a card I have to pull out my stuff to the kitchen table and push it back when I'm done. I guess that will just give me more motivation to do some serious house hunting.
The card I made is a very simple one using the upsy daisy set, I don't use this set nearly enough. I fell in love with it when it came out but I keep forgetting I have it amongst all my other stamps. Maybe that should be my cue to organize? lol

Recipe:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Basic Black, Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Kraft ribbon, Nestabilities, Embossing folders

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Deb said...

This one I'm going to CASE for sure, this is really striking!! I love black and white with just about any colour. :-)