Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What a Beautiful Day

It is such a georgous spring day out there, perfect for having bbq'd chicken for dinner, and then taking a nice long walk. There are so many things I should be doing today but yet I couldn't help but make a card this morning. Some would say get your priorities straight, others would say glad your priorities are straight, lol.

This card is a case, and once again I don't know by whom. I did add a few more layers but I loved the colors so I kept everything else the same. Plus this uses a stamp set that I had not had the chance to use so it was nice to get it "dirty".

Recipe:
Stamps: Friends 24-7, Birthday Whimsy
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, DSP- Bella Bleu
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Mellow Moss
Pther: Half Back Pearls

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Deb said...

wow! This is gorgeous. I especially love the colour combination!! Great birthday card.