Sunday, September 28, 2008

Great week!

My excuse for not posting for so long is that I had a busy week, my sister was here visiting, I had my grand opening party and the list goes on. I haven't even had time to stamp with some of my brand new stamp sets, which has been really hard.

My grand opening party went extremely well, I sold almost $900 dollars in merchandise, including my order. I can hardly wait for my order to come in. I ordered over 20 packs of paper, stamp sets, more designer paper, and a bunch of other stuff. I really tried to keep to my rule of stocking up on paper and not going on a stamp buying frenzy. The best part of having my party was that I have a lady who wants to hold a workshop in November and she already picked which Christmas cards she'd like to make, makes my job pretty easy.

It probably also helped that I am currently offering a free ink pad for holding a party plus another one when your party reaches $400 in merchandise sales. Plus Stampin Up has a promotion on right now from October 1 - November 30, earn a free stamp set from the catalogue sampler when your party reaches $460 in sales. So she has the potential of receiving quite a bit of free stuff.

Here's simple card that I made tonight with one of my new stamps, and also one of my favorites, it's called pocket silhouettes. TFL.

Recipe:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: tangerine orange, chocolate chip, whisper white, Hawaii Papaya dsp, versamark (for the stamped images on the tangarine orange)
Other: Chocolate chip ribbon

No comments: