Sunday, March 6, 2011

Forgive me!

By now some of you are probably wondering if I've fallen off the face of the earth, and the answer is no, lol. I've been busier than I'd like to be finishing our basement so the home could go on the market. 30 days to finish a basement, and I did ALL the painting, walls, baseboards, doors and trim. I'm tired. But other than a few paint touch ups we are done! Yeah!!

The best part is, I spent a few hours getting my craft room organized. I won't be able to finish it like I had planned for two years but I already know what I'm doing in our next home, I can't wait!

Have you ever had such a long gap in between stamping that you actually feel like you don't know what you're doing? That was me today, lol. My first card was a complete flop, didn't even put it together. This one, I think I like it. I won this stamp set as part of a blog candy giveaway by ChristineCreations a few months ago, love this set! I used my copics to colour it in. For the blue cardstock I used a wheel and versamark which gives it a subtle design. This card is a case from Iwona Palamountain, although I changed it a little, it's still definitely inspired by her!


Stamps: Flourishes
Paper: River Rock, Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Ink: Copics, Memento Black, Versamark
Other: Black Brads

Thanks for stopping by, I'm hoping that I'll be able to stamp more now that the renos are complete!

Tina

2 comments:

Allison said...

Your colouring looks so amazing and I love the layout and colours!

Diane Noble said...

This is just stunning! What a gorgeous card. Love everything about it and you did fabulously on coloring. Don't you love your copics???