Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol, sorry I sat here for five minutes trying to come up with a post title, my mind isn't working today so that's what it is. It's been an unproductive day today, our daughter had a dentist appointment mid-morning which threw things off and can't seem to get going. But instead of stressing about it, I'll accept it!

I made another card today using a Stampavie stamp using one of Amy Scheffer's card as my inspiration. I just love those cute little girls! Not much to explain about the card other than I love colouring! My husband says it's the kid in me coming out, lol. I'm still not quite sure about the library clip, I can't decide if it looks out of place or not.



Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Rachel B said...

I have never seen that border punch, but love it! And I think the library clip looks perfect. It works with the sentiment area at the bottom to even everything out. Beautiful coloring! I need to learn how to color better!