Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winds of Grace

It's such a beautiful day out there today, the snow is melting! But Mother Nature must be laughing at us as she prepares to give us another blast of winter tomorrow. I love winter but I think it should be shortened by a month!

As I said yesterday, I finally had nothing on the agenda other than... nothing! And nothing leaves me more time to stamp! That's a good thing, lol. This card is a complete case from Laurie Schmidlin, (gosh that woman is talented!) although I can never get my case to look as good as hers but I sure have fun trying. I grabbed our Newsletter print dsp, sponged a little Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake to age the map a little. I ran the edge of my scissors along the hemp twine to fluff it up a little.


Stamps: Plane & Simple, Winds of Grace
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, DSP-Newsletter
Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Other: Hemp Twine, Brads

Thanks for popping by!
Tina

No comments: