Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hi There

Argh, I love my kids but right now they're driving me crazy! When we got back from Christmas break, our daughter came down with the 24 hour flu, followed by her brother the next week and the other brother a few days later. You think they're doing better so you send them to school, nope. Plus our daughter now has a nasty cold which kept her up a good part of the night. So I kept all three kids home with the hopes that the rest would help. I'm sure the resting is doing it's job because it's been non stop bickering, shouting just for the sake of hearing their voice and tattling until I could scream. Tomorrow they are going back, if you're well enough to bicker, you're well enough to go learn. Phew, how's that for whining, I think the kids must be rubbing off on me, lol.

To get a much needed break from the noise level, I spent some time with my stamps and made a card with this cutie from the Pure Innocence line. I don't recall making a card with this stamp and I've had it for quite a while.


Stamps: Pure Innocence, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, DSP- In Colour paper pack and some from our LSS
Ink: Black, Copics
Other: Linen Thread, Button, Twill Tape

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is so cute Tina!!

I hope everyone in your house feels better soon and you can get back to your routine! My kids are pretty much grown now (25, 23 & 18) but oh my gosh I remember the days you are sharing with us and I feel your pain :) Keep yourself healthy and full of vitamins so you don't get sick when they go back to school!!!!!! :) I love your comment "if they are well enough to bicker they are well enough to go learn! So true...

Have a great weekend Tina.