Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I say this every year but I can't believe how quickly the holiday arrive! It's crazy to think how quickly another year has passed.

I have a simple card to share today, I've been busy packing and preparing to go visit family over Christmas so my stamping has taken a bit of a hit. I'm looking foward to the New Year when life resumes again, lol.


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Serene Snowflakes
Paper: Early Espreso, Very Vanilla, DSP-Deck the Halls
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Other: Ribbon, Brads, Shimmer Spray

Well that's it for me for the rest of the year. You can expect to see me posting again in the New Year. I hope very has a happy and healthy Merry Christmas!

Tina

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Tina,

What a beautiful snowflake card - very elegant! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and safe travels.