Monday, November 1, 2010

I am such a dork

Why you might ask? I am sitting in front of my sisters house (they're not home) with my laptop using their wireless Internet, lol. Our Internet provider had some vandals knock down one of their towers on Halloween, the tower we use! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh, how am I supposed to work under these conditions. Ok, how am I supposed to browse my favourite blogs now! I can't sit here at 10 o'clock at night, my husband would really think I'm off the rocker, hehe. But on to my card...

I have entered the land of Copics, wohoo! Well my budget doesn't say wohoo. My husband's eyes almost popped out of his head when I told him how much my stash cost, lol. I think he's starting to realize that this hobby we women have is not cheap! But here's my first card with these markers, still learning but I love them!


Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Lionelsa said...

Tina your card is so sweet. I like the colors and this wonderful image.