Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vintage Birthday Wishes

Brrr, it's windy and chilly out there! It's days like this that I am so grateful for our home!

Here's one of the cards that I made yesterday, I had a lot of fun with this one. I stamped the En Francais background stamp in Crumb Cake, and than stamped the flowers. I created a mask by cutting out an extra flower and than used the mask where ever I was stamping the leaves. I kept the colouring simple by just outlining the flowers and leaves. And the ribbon is one of the many rolls I bought from SU's clearance rack!


Stamps: Vintage Labels, Growing Green, Happiness Shared
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke
Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Marina Mist
Other: Mellow Moss Ribbon, Pearls

Have a great day!
Tina

3 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Wow, very elegant!

Elsa L said...

Amazing and Beautiful!!!

Julie Marshall said...

Wow...this is just Gorgeous!! Love the colors and the design.