Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time Flies

I'm staring out through our patio door and can't believe how fast the leaves changed colour, it seems like yesterday that we were camping and it still looked like summer. According to one of the farmers that my husband was talking to we'll have snow by the end of October and it will be here to stay. He claims that from the time the leaves start flying off the trees we have 30 days until winter arrives. Eeeeeeek. Is it bad of me to say that I'm actually looking forward to the snow? I love snow, at least through my living room window, lol.

Today's card is one of the cards that we did at Stamp Club on Monday, the inspiration came from Renee S. I love this designer paper! We sprayed the ornaments with shimmer paint and the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Stamps: Tags til Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, DSP-Deck the Halls
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Seam Binding

Have a great day!
Tina

No comments: