Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Hmm, Blogger won't let me schedule this post for Sunday like I planned so you get two posts in one day, lol.

One of the things I purchased while shopping today was a notepad size paper pack, perfect for cardmaking! And I couldn't wait to dig into it so I used it on this card. Such pretty paper! The flower is made with our new paper daisies, I dyed them with Baja Breeze and added just a little bit of So Saffron with an aqua painter to match the dsp. I'm not sure if I went a little overboard with the pearls but it's hard to stop with those things, lol!

Stamps: Occasional Quotes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, DSP -
Ink: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Other: Paper Flowers, Pearls, Lace Trim

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: