Monday, August 9, 2010

Shhhhhh! Can you Hear it?

If you listen really carefully you might just hear might husband groaning in the background! Why you might ask? Because I made a few Christmas cards, lol. Every year I go through an early Christmas mood and every year you see my DH shaking his head at me, hehe.

As most of you know we were on holidays last week and of course when you get back you have so much to catch up on, and then to top it off I've lost my mojo, aaaack! All these pretty stamps and no motivation, and not to mention that I EXPEDITED my new Holiday Mini pre-order and it should be here tomorrow. And it's mostly Christmas stuff that will be in that brown box, wohoo! I think my husband might want to take up fishing or something. :D

But, no fear! I have a plan of attack for my getting my mojo back. I'm going to stamp it back, yup I will be stamping today, all day and I won't feel bad about it. So if you happen to drop by today I will warn you already that there will be dishes in the sink and the kids "might" be watching TV on this warm sunny day. You can either judge me for it or you can do the same! (Doing the same would be way more fun, lol)

Ok, on to my cards, yes I made two Christmas cards. Both are not cards that I'm super excited about but like I said I'll stamp until my mojo reappears! The first one is made with a new stamp set called Come to Bethlehem. I know this set has great potential, I just need to tap into it! The second card uses Serene Snowflakes and the emboss resist technique, you can't see it in the photo but I sprayed the main panel with Shimmer Paint.

Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Clear Rhinestone, Ribbon


Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Occasional Quotes
Paper: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Marina Mist
Other: Clear Rhinestones, Shimmer Paint

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I really like the Come to Bethlehem card. I like simple cards for Christmas so it's easy to make a lot in a little time!! Thanks for sharing - you have great stuff here. I'll be bookmarking you (as if I need another site to temp, inspire and distract me)!!!