Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Mini sneak peaks!

Happy Wednesday everyone! The sun is out and it's feeling a little warmer today, like we're still in summer. My husband mentioned turning on the furnace yesterday after he came home, turning on your furnace in August is just wrong! Lol.

I have another sneak peak for you today from our Holiday Mini, for those of you that are on my mailing list you should start to see them any day now! For this card I used Bells & Boughs, such a pretty stamp set and some of the new Christmas designer paper called Deck the Halls, also so pretty.

I stamped the image on water colour pp and used my blender pen to colour it in, I used Cherry Cobbler on the poinsettia and then deepened the shadows with Bravo Burgundy. As you can see it took some time cutting out that image! I stamped the poinsettia part twice and cut it out to adhere on top with a dimensional, it gives it a nice effect, I also added crystal effects to the poinsettia centers. The ribbon that you see is new in the mini, it's really seam binding but you treat it like you would ribbon, love this stuff!

Stamps: Bells & Boughs
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Water Colour pp, DSP-Deck the Halls
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Bravo Burgundy, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Early Espresso
Other: Antique Brads, Seam Binding, Crystal Effects

Have a great day!
Tina

No comments: