Saturday, August 28, 2010

Merry Crittermas

Now before some of you ask if I'm blogging on our Anniversary... no I just scheduled this post to get posted today, I don't think my husband would be too impressed if I delayed our date over a card, lol.

This cute little beaver is one of many in a new set from the Holidays mini, it comes with an assortment of cute little critters. I stamped the images on water colour pp and then coloured them in with my blender pen. The circle ruffle that's at the bottom is made by first running the paper through my bigshot with the Polka Dots embossing folder and then punching out circles with the 1 1/4" punch. Glue the tops down and slightly curl the bottoms. The twill tape is something that I've had in my stash forever, a gift that I received a few years back had this wrapped around it and why would I throw that out when I can reuse it!

Stamps: Merry Crittermas
Paper: Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Whisper White, Water Colour pp, DSP-Candy Cane Christmas
Ink: Black StazOn, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight,
Other: Brads, Twill Tape

Have a great weekend everyone!
Tina

2 comments:

carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca said...

I have just discovered your blog and I love your work. Beautiful detail, super ideas! Thanks for sharing.

Kristin Moore said...

Ooh, I figured someone would make me regret not buying this set! It's you! Lovely coloring and awesome card- the texture is fantastic! Love your blog- am now a follower!