Saturday, August 14, 2010

Merry & Bright

Here's another card for you using some of the new product out of the Holiday mini, the dsp is retired but fit well with what I wanted. I have wanted to CASE this card by Amy Sheffer for a long time already and the snowflakes from Stampin Up's new die is perfect for this. The snowflake that I used is the smallest one from the die.

I roughed up the edges of the designer paper and then inked them in black. The snowflakes all have shimmer paint sprayed on them, very shimmery IRL. I also sprayed shimmer paint on the sentiment which also happens to be out of the mini, the sentiment is mounted with dimensionals.

Stamps: Bright Christmas, Serene Snowflakes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, DSP- ? Retired
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Champagne Shimmer Paint, Pearls, Satin Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Alica said...

wonderful! simple, yet festive and elegant!