Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bling Mania

My garden is loving the rain right now and I am loving the smell of rain. The kids have resorted to using all of our dining room chairs, the living room furniture, and their blankets to make a tent just in case the rain turns into a "bad storm". Now we'll wait and see how good they are at cleaning up once they're done, lol.

I wish the lighting in the house had been better when I took this picture, it really doesn't show just how bright and fun this new Poppy Parade colour is! It's quickly becoming one of my favourites of the new In Colors.

I stamped the image on watercolour pp and used my blender pens to colour the flower and leaves. Then I carefully cut out the flower so I could mount it on the circle. You can't see it in the picture but I sponged some Old Olive lightly on the Very Vanilla circle. The circle is mounted with dimensionals and the sentiment is slightly curled. To finish it off I added bling until I was happy, hehe. Diamonds are a girl's best friend, right!

Stamps: Happiness Shared, Apple Blossom (for the sentiment)
Paper: Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, In Color ds Paper Pack, DSP-Love Letter
Ink: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Basic Black
Other: Clear Rhinestones, Poppy Parade Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

2 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Absolutely beautiful card. TFS!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the design!