Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Post it Purse

What a windy day! If it's not raining, it's windy. In fact by the end of the week it's supposed to be raining again. But if you want to look at the bright side of things, at least the grass doesn't need watering, lol.

And let's not forget that tomorrow is the big day for the new catalogue!!!!!!!!! I. am. so. excited! Do you think the kids would mind not going out for Canada Day tomorrow so I could get my order in asap? I think I'll convince them to start the day early so we can home for a "rest" (wink wink) before the fireworks.

Here's another project that we made at club on Monday, these cute little Post it Note purses. I love anything that looks like a purse, must have to do with my love of actual purses, hehe.

The designer paper was bought off of the Clearance rack, love this stuff. It's definitely worth your while to regularly check it out, and get stuff for a great price!



Paper: Soft Suede, DSP - retired
Other: Designer brads, Post it Notes

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: