Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crayon Resist

Hi everyone! Do you ever wish you could freeze time but not yourself? These days I certainly do, my poor garden isn't even planted yet, although it will get planted within the next week. Or should I say, it BETTER get planted next week, lol.

We're in for another rainy weekend, I love rain but we had so many plans and those all get changed now...again. And I think that's probably enough whining for today :D.

I saw this card on Deb's blog, you'll find it on my blog list (Creations by Debbie) and loved it and thought it would be great for my club ladies. I love how just a simple white crayola crayon can create such a neat effect! You take a white crayon and highlight where ever you want the white to show through, you will need to use glossy cardstock. Then simply sponge the colours you want over it and wipe with a paper towel, the ink will have resisted the areas you coloured with the crayon. Cool, huh?! I finished the card with a black marker and the spritzer tool, and as you can tell I got a little too close to the sentiment, oops.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Glossy White
Ink: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Other: Antique Brads

Have a great day!
Tina

No comments: