Friday, April 9, 2010

More Roses

I know I know, once I latch onto something that I love you don't see anything else for a while, lol. I promise this will be the last card with this combo, but I loved the first card with the pink and thought it would probably look pretty with a striking yellow.

When Crushed Curry first came out I hated that colour, I mean hated it. I never used it until recently. Funny how our minds can be changed with just the right colour combination!

So this card is pretty much the same as my first one other than a slight layout change. Once again I used a nestability to cut out the sentiment and sponged Crushed Curry on it while it was still in the die. It's a little hard to see again in the photo but it adds a nice soft touch of colour so that it's not so stark.

Stamps: Friends 24-7, All Holidays
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke
Ink: Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Other: Clear Rhinestones

Have a great weekend!
Tina

2 comments:

Karen said...

Your roses are gorgeous!! I havent' tried any yet, but I may just have to. Beautiful cards!

Glass Doors Moreno Valley said...

Hi thankks for sharing this