Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Colour Renovation

I am so excited about Stampin' Up's latest announcement! They are having a major colour renovation, which means we'll see some new trendy colours in the colour families.

25 of the original colours are staying, 10 previous in colours are returning (yay!), and 5 brand new colours!! Plus we will of course get 5 new in colours as well, but the best part is that these in colours will stay for 2 years instead of one and they will still introduce 5 new in colours every year, which means in a year we'll always have 10 in colours with 5 being rotated out every year. This gives everyone a little longer to collect their favourites. Another change they've made is that there will now be 10 ink pads in each colour collection instead of 12 and the neutrals counts as one. I think my favourite new colour is going to be the expresso brown, love how dark it is!

You will have until the end of June to stock up on colours, this includes, ink pads, markers, paper, crayons, markers, accessories and anything in those colours. But if there are any that you love I would stock up sooner rather than later because usually once they announce the retirement list in June it's first come first served.

Here's a peak at the colours that are retiring and the new colours, aren't they so pretty! (click on the photos to enlarge them)





Well I hope you are all as excited about these changes as I am! It's going to feel like forever until I can get my hands on some of those new colours...

Tina

No comments: