Thursday, February 25, 2010

Easter Butterflies

You wouldn't think Easter was only a month away if you looked outside my front window but the calendar says so, so it must be. I'm am anxious for Spring to arrive now and so are the kids. One of my sons has been asking to go camping already for the last few weeks so I suspect they're feeling the same!

This card was really a very simply card to make and it once again uses my favourite butterflies! The butterflies are all attached with mini glue dots which lets me lift the wings off the page. The rhinestones are attached with crystal effects.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Orchid Opulence, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, DSP-Cottage Wall
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: VV Satin Ribbon, Clear Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: