Monday, January 18, 2010

Sweet Treats

I saw these adorable gum wrappers from a fello demonstrator and knew instantly that I wanted to make them for my class attendants. I love to give everyone a little something fun to take home to show them how much I appreciate them coming out to my classes.

If you're in the Steinbach area why not give me a call and plan to attend my next one, January 25, 7:00pm. We'll be making 2 cards using various techniques and one
3-D project. For more info or to see the rest of my class schedule just click on the Stampin' Up! logo on the left and that will take you to my Stampin' Up site where you'll find my schedule for the next little while.

Aren't they cute?!!!!!!!!!!! I popped the hearts on dimensionals and used the new Pinking Hearts border punch. I then used the Round Tab punch to create the little tab on the side. The notch was created using the slit punch, you could use a small circle punch.
Stamps: I heart Hearts
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Very Vanilla, DSP-Sending Love
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: