Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rain Makes for a Perfect Day...

To make cards! It started drizzling this morning and it hasn't let up since, I love those kind of days.

I have some more Chrismas to share this afternoon, two are made using the Merry Moments designer paper, very pretty paper.
The first card is made with the Just Beclause stamp set. I bought this set on a whim and so now I better make sure I get some use out of it, lol. First I randomly stamp the pine needle stamp from the Peaceful Wishes set (retired) and then stamped the ornaments, I used Old Olive to do some light shading around the outer edges of my circle. After I adhered all the layers together I used Crystal Effects on the ornaments, very pretty IRL.

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Just Beclause
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla, DSP-Merry Moments
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black, Real Red, Brilliant Blue. Apricot Appeal
Other: Chococlate Chip Ribbon, Jumbo Brads, Snowflake Punch

This next card is made using the same paper, Merry Moments. This isn't my favorite style of card but it is a very simple card for those moments when you need a quick card. Again using the shimmer paint on the snowflake to give it some sparkle.

Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, DSP-Merry Moments
Other: Rhinestone Brad, Chocolate Chip Ribbon

And on to my last card. This is a colour combo that I've used on a lot of my Christmas cards so far this year, and I think I'm officially done with it, lol. The dimmensions on this card just don't feel quite right to me but it's done and I'm not changing it! That and it looks almost identical to some of my previous cards.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Vellum CS, DSP-Christmas Cocoa
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Champagne Shimmer Paint, Soft Suede Ribbon, Gold Brads, Snowflake Punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Deb said...

Tina, these are all absolutely stunning!!! Love the colours, layouts and the shimmer paint.....so sparkly!!