Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Love my Bigshot

I especially love the top note that came with the starter kit, so versatile. Today's card is one that I saw a while ago while blog surfing, problem is I don't remember who I need to give credit to. So if it's yours give me a shout because it's almost identical, other then a slight change of color.
Another thing that I love but don't use often enough, is the pretties kit, well more so the flowers from the pretties kit. I also love that I can tint them so easily with my brayer and ink pad.

Stamps: Echoes of Kindness
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, DSP- Fifth Ave ?
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa
Other: Rhinestone brads, Flowers from the Pretties Kit, Sizzlets Little Leaves

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: