Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So Excited

The delivery man was at my door today and I am so excited to play with my new stuff. I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Big Shot so that I could demo it at workshops, I am in love with it already! Plus with this order I got the new 09/10 catalogue and wow, I think I may have to get a loan just to get half of what I want. There are such beautiful ideas in there, and absolutely beautiful stamp sets. The one that I'm most excited about is the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. It has every holiday/event that you can think of, and they all fit in the new label punch, this set will be worth every penny.

I have no new card to post right now but I'm sure I'll come up with something after I've been able to ink up my new stuff!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I didn't get any of the New In Colours yet!!!! I will need to meet my new quota, so I guess July 1st will be my first In Colour order. Looks like alot of loot, I'm sure you'll enjoy using it all. What colour do you like best?