Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Sun is Shining, the Birds are Chirping...

And I am ready for Spring, more then ready. I love snow, don't mind the cold but usually around this time I start to get spring fever. I look forward to bike rides, walks with the kids, and just feeling the warm summer air. The place we're renting right now apparently has a ton of strawberries in the summer so I know me and the kids will keep the garden picked clean!

I made this card this morning with really no thought in mind as to how I wanted it to look, usually I can see a card in my head, (or on my computer screen if I'm casing lol). I like it but I do think it looks a little busy, but I'm not about to take it apart.

Recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Fundamental Phrases
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, DSP-Hawaii Papaya
Ink: Tangerine Orange, Chocolate Chip
Other: Latte Buttons, 5/8 Choc. Chip Ribbon

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love these colours and the layout is fabulous. I have a ton of this dp left too because I find it hard to use since the pattern is so large I think it seems busy no matter what I do with it!