Saturday, March 21, 2009

Great news

So I mentioned in my last post that I had a lot on my mind. Well I couldn't say anything until today because nothing was finalized yet. We are making another big move in the near future, well in 6 days to be exact! My husband applied for a job about 19 hrs from here in Manitoba and today he had to fly out for his final interview where they let him know that he got the job. So in six days we need to be on our way, which leaves me with a lot of packing to do.

Some of you are probably scratching your head because we just made a big move at the beginning of the year and the only thing I'll say is we're doing what feels right and we are both so super excited to move there. The job is exactly what my husband wanted and I get to live near family and watch my niece and nephew grow up. We couldn't ask for better.

So as you've probably already guessed, no cardmaking for me for the next two weeks. I've already packed some of it up, I've got a nice sized order that will be waiting for me in MB when we get there so I know I'll be eager to try out all my new stamps and other goodies. Don't you just love Stampin' Up?!

Check back in two weeks and I should be up and happily running again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tina and good luck with your packing. I know if it feels right in your heart you will be very very happy once you are settled. See you when you are back to stamping! Hugs~Donna

Anonymous said...

Sorry..I just happened upon your blog and I LOVE IT...just wanted to say that your work is beautiful!!