Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Something in the Water

A lot of people I know are having babies, including my sister so I figured maybe it was time to start making a bunch of baby cards. I love baby cards, there's something so cute about them and it reminds me of just how adorable little babies are, not that I want to have another one, lol.

With this card I was going for a soft look, the hands and feet stamps are actually not from Stampin' Up (gasp), I found them at a dollar store for a buck, can't go wrong with that. I am also in love with the kraft taffeta ribbon, the other colours are nice too in the taffeta but the kraft is my favourite by far.

And here's the inside, very simple but I think sometimes simple says it best.

Recipe:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, dollar store stamp
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Kraft, DSP-Parisian Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze
Other: Halfback pearls, kraft taffeta ribbon, eyelet border punch

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kristin Moore said...

Oh wow! These are both gorgeous and I just adore those tiny little hand and foot prints! How precious!