Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Weekend Everyone!

I am getting ready to have a great evening of scrapbooking. The church we've been attending is having a scrapbooking day from late afternoon until evening, I'm so excited. And a little nervous, we're still so new here that everyone is a stranger to me and meeting new people is always a little nerve wracking, at least for me.

A good friend of mine has decided to join the blogging world. She's a very talented scrapbooker and cardmaker so why not check out her blog if you have a minute. It's listed under my list of blogs that I love, it's called Creating Cards With Tina, very nice.

Here's a quick card I made last night. I'm one of those people that once I find something I love, I'll use it until I'm so sick of it. I do this with everything from baking, clothing, stamps, etc. I've made the same batch of oatmeal cookies now for almost a month, at least one or two batches a week. I know eventually I'll be sick of them and I'll find myself a new recipe to love but for now, it gets made a lot. You've probably noticed that with my cardmaking too, I fall in love with a stamp set or a certain style of card and I'll duplicate it until I'm sick of it. But I'm okay doing things this way, love what you're doing and once you want change, make change.

Recipe:
Stamps: Refuge & Strength
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, DSP-Parisian Summer
Ink: Pink Pirouettte, Bravo Burgundy
Other: Bravo Burgundy Ribbon, Halfback pearls, Eyelet border punch

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments: