Thursday, January 22, 2009

Time for Some Cards

So I was busy this morning uploading tons of pictures of the cards that I made over the last two weeks. I ordered two of the new hostess sets that you'll see in the new Stampin Up catalogue, which I have to say, is a beautiful book so full of ideas.I'll post pics of those today as well.

I think I'll break this up into a couple of posts since I'm bound to mess up the order. But here goes:

This first one is one of my least favourites, it just didn't turn out like I had envisioned in my mind. Too dull. But I made it using the A Light Unto my Path stamp set which is now retired.

Recipe:
Stamps: A Light Unto My Path
Paper: Close TO Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, DSP-Hawaii Papaya
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Hemp Twine, Jumbo Eyelets

Next we have a card made with the Serene Spring stamp set, it really is a cute stamp set, not normally my style but now that I have it, I like it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Serene Spring
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Watercolour paper
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Apricot Appeal, Old Olive, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue
Other: Jumbo Eyelets

This card has more mistakes on it than I care to point out but I'll post it anyway.

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Song
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Watercolour pp, DSP-Green Tea
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Other: Rhinestone Brad, Chocolate Chip ribbon, nestabilities

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments: