Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Sorry, no cards today. We are moving in less then a week and I made a huge sacrifice by packing all my SU supplies already, that was hard. I see my lonely table, no stamps, no inks, I'm feeling withdrawl. But we're up in Peace River by next weekend and I already have my scrapbooking room all picked out so it shouldn't take me too long to get back into the swing of things.

This will be last post until we're settled into the new place. I'm so excited to move and yet it's also sooooo much work. On a happier note, we might have sold our house, one day before we were planning on putting it on the market. Crossing my fingers! and toes...

Hope everyone had a great New Year's and I will be back in roughly a week & a half.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

hope the move goes well. I feel for you missing your stamp stuff.