Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Christmas Cards

I love making Christmas cards, absolutely love it. But right now I'm waiting on my order to come in from Stampin Up! which makes it harder to make them since I'm low on paper and a bunch of other things.

The first card is a very simple card made with the Peaceful Wishes set which is now retired. I inked the little berries in red before I added the dazzling diamonds but I think I would skip that step next time since you can't really even see it through the glitter.

Recipe:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes
Ink: Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Very Vanilla
Other: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds


I saw the idea for the next card on SCS, yes I love the site! The orginal card used clear acetate for the front, I didn't have any so I used vellum instead. It's actually a very easy card to make. I can't wait to try it with the acetate.

And here's a view of the inside of the card:

Recipe:
Stamps: stamps from LSS
Ink: White Craft Ink, white gel pen, Baja Breeze
Paper: Baja breeze, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Vellum
Other: White Grosgrain ribbon

No comments: