Sunday, July 6, 2008

Learning...


I'm trying to get my own creative thoughts flowing, I CASE a lot of cards so I just finished card that I cased from myself (the irony) but I tried to change it up a little. As you can see, not much changed but maybe with practice, it'll help me to be able to come up with most of my own layouts.
For this card I used Stampin Up cs in very vanilla, choc chip, and so saffron. The stamps used are from the Embrace Life set, I used some Crystal effects on the "flower" parts which you can't really see in the picture. I also used chocolate chip ink and my nestabilities, which I am still totally in love with! TFL.

2 comments:

Cora said...

This is beautiful. I love the color combo and the stamp in the center. Just perfect!!

Kerry Johnson said...

This is gorgeous! Your cards are beautiful! I know you say that you CASE a lot, but it looks to me like you're good at putting your own touches on the layouts. Keep it up - you're doing an amazing job!