Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Days

Good morning everyone! How I LOVE quiet mornings, the kids are outside relaxing (AKA horsing around) in the hammock and I have nothing on the agenda today. My parents have an abundance of strawberry plants in their garden so one day this week I plan on making a few batches of jam, but today might be a ‘nothing’ kind of day!

Here’s another card made over the weekend. It’s totally inspired by Amy Scheffer and came somewhat short of what I had envisioned. I used SU!’s postage punch and punched out some designer paper. The sentiment is from a Flourishes stamp set and the rose trim was white but I used a Copic marker to colour it, love how easy it is to change the colours to what I need!


Thanks for stopping by, hope you're having great summer day!
Tina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!